- By accepting these terms and conditions the user confirms to have read and accepted their contents.
- Accepting these terms and conditions is a mandatory requirement to use the products and services provided by Injoit ltd.
- All users are obliged to observe these terms and conditions.
- Injoit ltd reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without each time notifying the user of the implemented modifications.
- Further use of the products and services after modifications have been implemented to the terms and conditions will require acceptance of these modifications by the user. Refusal to accept any changes made shall preclude the user from using the offered products and services.
2. Services Description
- All software used in accordance with its application and purpose as defined in these terms and conditions shall be deemed as service or product.
- The use of any new services and products made available by Injoit ltd, after the user has accepted the terms and conditions, shall be made subject to its provisions.
- Injoit ltd is exclusively entitled to decide on the functionality, availability, use, subject matter and the range of particular services and products, as well as having the unique power to cease rendering these services.
- Injoit ltd is exclusively authorized to decide on the contents and the nature of software as well as being able to freely make additions or subtractions of content, as well as the removal of various elements.
- These terms of service can be held effective, until either the user or Injoit ltd terminates the agreement.
- Injoit ltd has the right to terminate its relationship with the user, or to terminate or suspend interaction or the use of the service at any time.
- Injoit ltd will terminate the relationship it has with any of its users if:
- The user is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If Injoit ltd suspects the user is using their service to break the law or facilitate infringement of third party rights.
- If Injoit ltd suspect the user is trying to unfairly exploit or misuse any offered service.
- If a user purchases any service or product of Injoit ltd from an unauthorized reseller.
- If required due to a change in laws/regulation by a regulator with a lawful mandate in any particular territory.
- Injoit shall effect such termination by blocking the terminated user’s access to the service, where applicable.
4. Use of Fleek Services
- The user bears full responsibility for all of the content produced by their usage of any of the services offered. This is extended to any phrases or entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products.
- Injoit ltd reserves the right to access individual users’ accounts for both technical and administrative purposes, as well as for security reasons. Any information obtained through such a process will not be made neither public, nor processed or made available to third parties, unless so required by provisions of law.
- The design of the Fleek service along with the scripts, graphics, text, and other such features, alongside things such as trademarks, service marks and logos are all owned or licensed by Injoit ltd.
- The trademarked name “Fleek” alongside all extensions of “Fleek”, is the legal property of Injoit ltd as declared by license.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Fleek Service. Information provided by our users through the Fleek Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Injoit ltd. Injoit ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Fleek will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, the user expressly acknowledges and agrees that Fleek shall not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to their use of any third-party website.
- In the course of using this service, it is possible that the user will encounter content that some may deem offensive or indecent. Nevertheless, the user agrees to use this service at their sole risk, and Injoit ltd has no liability for the exposure that the user has to such content.
5. User Responsibility and Posted Content
- The user must agree to abstain from posting content which:
- May create risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disfigurement or physical or mental illness to either themselves, to any other person, or to any animal.
- May create the risk of the loss or of damage to another person’s property.
- Seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, or asking for details, which may lead to personal identification.
- May constitute or contribute towards any sort of illegal action.
- Contains any information or content which is illegal (including but not limited to the disclosure of insider information under securities law, or of another party’s trade secrets.)
- Contains any information that the user does not have the right to make available for either legal or contractual reasons.
- Solicits the harvesting of personally identifiable information, including phone numbers, from the service, or can be found to have involvement with any commercial solicitation or spam purposes.
- Injoit ltd takes no responsibility or liability for any user created content, and the user accepts full responsibility for any content that they create, as well as the consequences of posting or publishing it as an extension of this responsibility.
- This License is the entire agreement between the user and Injoit ltd relating to the service provided, and supersedes all prior oral or written communications, proposals and representations in regard to the service or any other subject matter covered by this license. If any aspect of this license is held to be void, in valid, illegal or unenforceable, other proposals shall continue in full force and effect. This license may not be modified or altered in any way as described herein by Injoit ltd, or otherwise with the written agreement of Injoit ltd.